Pages

Saturday 30 October 2010

VUE CINEMA


This is not the cinema I work in. But I've just found out how many films I have missed just because I started working in the cinema. Isn't it a paradox? Especially London Festival one. And now I have to make up all those reviews just to get the accreditation next year. So here it is. The ratings of films I haven't seen:
Conviction- people say it's good, but from what I've seen it's definitely well acted but not necessarily needed.
Somewhere- saw the middle 20 minutes of it and had to leave because it looked to good to miss any of it.
Brighton Rock- here I saw 20 first minutes of it and had to leave because it sucked.
I definitely have seen more, I just need some more time to recollect. Especially now the LFF website is gone.


maybe I should just keep on ignoring the cinema....

No comments:

Post a Comment