Pages

Sunday 25 September 2011

The Challenge

Because of BFI's London Film Festival starting tomorrow for press, I will be surrounded by pretentious films every day for the next few months, thus I have decided to take on this challenge. I will watch all the bigger films that came put in 2010, according to this list.
http://www.movieweb.com/movies/2010?pg=1
Some of them, I have seen and unfortunately some reviews that I wrote for these films are in Polish and I'm simply too lazy to translate them now, but I might stil put the link here. Others I've always wanted to see but for some reason missed it. And there is also a group of films I hid from and I prayed never to see. Unfortunately for me, the challenge includes all of them. And if I manage, I will dedicate a new page on this blog, where I will keep all the ratings of the films I've seen.
Below, Page NUMBER ONE

Page Number One

Resident Evil Afterlife 2/10
Iron Man 2 haven't seen yet
Clash of the Titans 1/10
Predators 1/10
A Nightmare on Elm Street 4/10
Harry Potter and the Death;y Hallows Part One 7,5/10
Sex and the City 2 1/10
Alice in Wonderland haven't seen
Inception 7,5/10
Tron:Legacy haven't seen
Don McKay haven't seen
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse 1/10
The Last Airbender haven't seen
The Karate Kid haven't seen
Toy Story 3 9/10
The A-Team 3/10
The Losers haven't seen
The Expendables 3/10
Kick Ass 8/10
The Wolfman 3/10

It's time to start the
London Film Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment