Pages

Saturday 3 September 2011

Four Days in Poland

I'm leaving to Poland for four days and of course, I have got press invitations for the movies I mostly wanted to see. Trying not to be pessimistic, I focused on the ones I can (after I come back), and so I will definitely go and watch and review this

even though I fucking tend to hate Helen Hunt.
I can also go and watch West Side Story for three hours the morning after I come back, so I guess I'll just pass on this one and if ever, then just review it from my DVD player (or worse, my laptop).
Besides that awful surfer movie shown within the surfer movies festival, there is literally nothing I want to see. Crazy Stupid Love is shown within these four days, The Debt as well and I just need to stop moaning I think. I still have to finish watching Lilo & Stich that I've started yesterday and it's not that bad...
so maybe Helen Hunt surfer movie won't be that bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment