Pages

Saturday 13 August 2011

Scala Forever Opening

So it is today. And it seems like I've waited forever for this day to come. the day when trash cinema meets cult cinema, the day where tickets are cheap and all nighters tempting even if you have to wake up at 7 the next day. And it starts with a bang, with King Kong, the one without Jack Black in it.
The one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0WpKl2A_2k
when youtube was still black and white.

I'm still learning the program by heart in order to remember where to go and what to see but from what it seems like, I ain't goin nowhere for some time now. My holidays remain in London and in London I want to be when this happens:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvS3ZXZRSsk
I almost came watching this trailer.
I still don't understand (quite) the idea of Floating Cinema, if the boat is only capable to take six people maybe, then what;s the fun? I know it's free but if noone is going to get to this boat, then free isn't that tempting. It's just some people watching a film on their boat. Cool.




And there's also Turkish trash film called Death Warrior. And it's being played on my birthday. It's like Scala knew I would have to spend my birthday at their festival so they gave me the offer I could not refuse.


Well, now it's only three hours away. Let it begin

No comments:

Post a Comment