Pages

Monday 1 August 2011

Scala Forever

I don't know how much time I spend now just admiring the programe of the festival, especially because I didn't apply on time to get a press pass for Fright Fest so I need consolation, and what can I say- Scala offers a better consolation than the biggest spoon of nutella.

and just imagine eating this nutella while watching all the films they offer.
My top favourite is of course all the horrors, but also Russ Meyer (yes, I love big tits and that's why) and John Waters (if it did have Pink Flamingos, I would pee my pants, promise). Also, they have Bunuel, whom I adore and will see just to see anything by him on a bigger screen than my telly and Herzog. I can go like this foreever actually, because everything they have is simply sublime.
This is the website you can masturbate to
http://scalaforever.co.uk/

Who's going?

No comments:

Post a Comment